Saturday, July 28, 2007

The End of HP

Hewlett Packard? No, Harry Potter. We've finished the Deathly Hallows, and sadly that's the end of it all (apparently, at least). I've got all sorts of thought and opinions to express, but I'm not even going to start here, except for this one (highlight to read):

Albus Severus Potter is a really awful name.

We'll probably never see a book series with that kind of popularity again. Now that the Star Wars movies and the Harry Potter books are over with, I can't think of any upcoming movie or book release that I would attend at midnight, especially while there are young children to take care of.

Anyway, now that all seven books are out, here how I rank them, as my favorites:

1. Prisoner of Azkaban
2. Half-Blood Prince
3. Sorceror's Stone
4. Deathly Hallows
5. Order of the Phoenix
6. Goblet of Fire
7. Chamber of Secrets

And . . . . . . discuss.

No comments: