Wednesday, October 14, 2009

And more...

OK, so I didn't get my Cardinals-over-Dodgers wish, but the rest went my way, and I'm still pretty OK with the Dodgers. I have to prefer the Dodgers over the Phillies now, because either a Dodgers-Angels-battle-of-LA World Series sounds fun, and so does a Dodgers-Yankees World Series. The TV networks just salivate any time they can get LA vs. NY in any sport.

I'm allowing myself some hope for the Notre Dame-USC game this Saturday, since ND's quarterback has been really good (as has most of the offense), the game is in South Bend, and USC is starting a freshman QB - they're not quite the dominant force that they have been recently. In past years I've just been hoping that the game wasn't a total blowout. It starts right after the end of an undergraduate math conference that I'm going to with some students, so I'll have to subject some of them to the game on the radio during the drive back from Detroit.

Look! Two posts within a week!

No comments: