Monday, May 07, 2007

Six weeks down

Quickly, stuff that has happened:

Annika and I started tee-ball. My semester ended. I went to a math conference, heard some good speakers, and hob-nobbed. Meanwhile, Lisa bravely took the girls and Jake to Chicago for Lizzy's shower. Today Lisa went back to work and I had my first day alone with Abby and Jake. Jake is sleeping some longer chunks, but not anything we'd call "through the night" yet. When taking a calm, broad look at everything, we're mostly doing well. Catch me at the right moment, though, and I may eat you.

Pictures:


First oriole of the year!
Annika took the following two pictures. The first one highlights Jake's awesome complexion.

Truly, Abby does not always look like a ragamuffin. She actually cleans up quite nicely. Thanks for looking! Baptism is May 20, and you're all welcome to join us!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sorry we can't make it for the Baptism, but we will be up there the following weekend (Memorial Day weekend) for a wedding, so we'd love to see you guys that Sunday if possible! In fact, we demand to see all of you! This is not a request!

Nick said...

I think it'd be funny, if, when you gave the caption "First oriole of the year," you showed a picture of Cal Ripken, Jr. standing on your porch.