Wednesday, January 23, 2008

LEGOs on eBay

Years ago I bought a large Star Wars LEGO set on clearance - at half price, it was $45. I never even opened it, and I checked eBay to see what they were selling for. Lisa and her sister had been selling a bunch of stamping sets recently, so we added my set to their stuff. As of today (Wednesday around noon), the current bid is $177.50, and there's still more than 4 days to go! If you want, you can see the auction here. Too bad I didn't buy more of them. I wonder what I could get for some of my other stuff...

2 comments:

Nick said...

Wow! And it's at $202.50 as of this writing. That's good to know... I have an unopened Slave I down in the basement. I wonder how much that would go for...

Lisa said...

It doesn't seem morally or politically correct to keep slaves in your basement. There are several people who might have an issue with that.