Thursday, September 07, 2006

Fall is coming...

I know it isn't even officially fall yet, but below is my seasonal beer display.

From left to right, we have Summit Oktoberfest, New Holland Ichabod Ale, Victory Festbier, Samuel Adams Octoberfest, Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale, Leinenkugel's Oktoberfest, Lakefront Pumpkin Lager Beer, and Buffalo Bill's Pumpkin Ale. Yum yum!

We're right in my favorite time of the year, at least sportswise, climatewise, and foliagewise: cooler temps and full foliage on the trees and plants, and then college football and the NFL in addition to the pennant races and ultimately the playoffs in baseball. The food this time of year ain't bad either, although I think winter and summer have better seasonal brews.

Notre Dame vs. Penn State this Saturday! Go Tigers! I hate the Yankees!

No comments: